Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cutest Little Snowflake

Hey there!
I am up on the Off The Rails blog today sharing a mid month reveal using the mood board.
I used Echo Park stash and ScraPerfect for this page:


I used ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever  along with the No Clog Writing Cap  to add patterned paper behind my cut file from the Silhouette store. The No Clog Writing Cap is perfect for adding glue to small spots: 


I also used the Best Glue Ever to add a dab of glue to my enamel dots. I added watercolor to my background paper:


I used scraps of paper for my border and added some machine stitching. The large diecut snowflake has been sitting on my desk from another layout I created. I added an enamel dot to the center:


I added a few sticker snowflakes and another diecut snowflake here:


Here is the mood board:




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!