Thursday, November 1, 2018

Amazing

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing my take on case file #265 over at CSI. I used a Hip Kit Club cut file and cut it out on black cardstock for this layout:


I added watercolor to my background. I machine stitched around the letters of the cut file using gold thread and backed them with papers from Pink Fresh and Bella Blvd. I love how this came out! I added a gold acrylic arrow from Becky Higgins:


I added a few papers under my photo along with a Crate Paper chipboard frame.  The scalloped border was created by placing washi tape on cardstock and then I used a scallop punch. I added some gold Thicker hearts, a few word stickers from Pretty Little Studios, a few Crate Paper rub-ons and some enamel circles from PinkFresh:


Here's a close up of that cut file:


Here's the case file:


I love how my layout came out!
Hope you will play along with us! There are lots of awesome prizes up for grabs!

  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!