Thursday, November 15, 2018

Scrap Happy

Hi there! Welcome to my blog!
There's a new case file up over at CSI today!
I used Echo Park- I'd Rather Be Crafting, for this layout about me:


I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. I cut a bunch of rectangles from patterned paper and stitched them in place:


I cut the words, "live, love and create" from papers and stitched through 2 of them and popped one up for some dimension. I added a fussy cut clock and some stickers. I popped up the frames with foam tape, added some twine and hung them from brads:


I used a sticker, foam Thickers and a fussy cut word for my title:


Here's the case file:


Thanks for stopping by and hope you will play along with us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!