Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Fueled By Coffee

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a layout I have up on the ScraPerfect Blog today.
I used the Best Glue Ever, No Clog Writing Cap , the Perfect Crafting Pouch and Shimelle True Stories for this layout:


I designed my layout so I could figure out where I wanted to stamp on my page. Before I stamped, I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch and ran it across the places I wanted to stamp. This makes for a nice, crisp image.


I stamped directly on my textured cardstock:


I used the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap on it to apply glue:


Here are a few close ups:


I stamped the black hearts too:


I also stamped the teal coffee cups:


A close up of my title:


These are the products I used:



Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!