Friday, November 23, 2018

Visit

Hey there!
It's my day up on the Sketches In Thyme blog today to share a layout I created using the sketch.
I used the October 2017 Hip Kit Club Kit for this layout of my sister, my daughter and me while we were visiting my daughter at college her freshman year:

For my background, I layered a few patterned papers and then added some white cardstock on top so I could add some watercolors to it.


I used lots of diecuts on this page, mostly Pink Fresh. I also added some enamel stars and some chipboard. I added my journaling among the embellies:


I added some torn washi tape, more diecuts and check out those periwinkle alphas, LOVE THEM! 


Here is this weeks sketch:


This was such a fun sketch to work with!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!