Sunday, November 4, 2018

Vegas Baby!

Hello and happy Sunday!
I am sharing a layout I created for the Sunday sketch at Creative Inspiration. I used photos from Spring Break a few years ago along with Simple Stories You Are Here for this fun vacation page:


I added watercolor to my background. Then a strip of orange patterned paper and added some machine stitching. For my title I used Thickers. I added a small cluster of embellies to the lower portion of my layout:


I added some fussy cut pieces along with a few Simple Stories stickers to the right of the photo:


Under my photos, I added a chipboard frame, cut in 2 pieces so I had a piece for each photo. I also added a few papers and an acetate . Here I added a fussy cut camera and another heart sticker along with a fussy cut flower. Fussy cutting things from patterned paper make fun and cheap embellies!


Here is Bev's sketch:



This was such a fun sketch to work with! If you play along with it, be sure to share your layout over on the CI message board.
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!