Sunday, November 11, 2018

Handsome

Hello again!
I am back to share a layout I created using a few challenges along with some Creative Embellishment chipboard.
I played along with the November 1st challenge at Scrap Our Stash and a challenge for Paper Issues Come Hang Out crop.


 I created my background using The Distress Oxide Inks and adding water to them. I added a few wood veneer stars in with the chipboard.
I colored the stars chipboard with a few different mists and then added some machine stitching:


I colored the words using some acrylic paint:


I backed my photos with a few patterned papers from an old Echo Park boy collections. Finally I added a few mists spatters:


Here's the Scrap Our Stash challenge:


Thanks for stopping and enjoy your day!


7 comments :

  1. Looooove these chipboard stars so much! Your stitching is the perfect touch for this page. Thanks for playing with SOS!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the color combo and how you painted the stars! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely background! Your page looks FAB! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, love the paint splatters! Thanks for taking part in the Scrap Our Stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful background and take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background and stars!! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every thing about this layout. The mix of chipboard and wood veneer stars are the perfect accent for this page. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!