Friday, November 16, 2018

Hanging With My Fam

Hello!
I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Inspiration. They have a fun mini crop going on right now. My challenge is to use a family pic and scrap it. EASY PEASY!
I created this layout using the October Hip Kit Club kit:


These clouds have been sitting on my desk for sometime. I can't remember what cut file they came from. I painted them with watercolor and then added more watercolor to my background paper. I punched a butterfly and added that to my page. I fussy cut the houses from one of the papers and then added the wood strip under them to look like a street. I love that "Hanging with my fam" wood veneer and had to use it:


For my title, I used a diecut (Happy) and some alpha sticker. I added another punched butterfly:


I added some layers of papers behind my photo along with some tissue paper, scalloped border, wood veneer, a punched circle and a tag:


I love how this page turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!