Tuesday, October 1, 2019

BeautiFALL

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for the October challenge reveal at Creative Embellishments.
I used Autumn Sentiments, Autumn Leaves Set  and Dripping Hearts Lace Border. I colored all of these pieces using Nuvo Glitter Markers.


I used the October 2016 Hip Kit Club kit for this layout.
I created my title using a Hip Kit Club alpha (Beauti) and a chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments (Fall). 


I added a leaf, a piece of the Dripping Hearts Lace Border and the "Grateful" sentiment. I added a piece of lace from my stash:


I cut some leaves using my Cameo, but can't for the life of me remember where they came from, so if they are yours, I apologize for not giving you credit. I colored the leaves with watercolors and added watercolor to my background as well. I tucked in a few  CE Autumn Leaves and the "Leaves" sentiment:


Here's a close up of the cluster:


I had a blast creating this layout and plus I used stash!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!