Monday, October 7, 2019

Families Are Forever: Creative Embellishments

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a layout with you using some fun Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces. These photos of my family and I were taken while on vacation in Germany in June:

 

I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from a Maggie Holmes Carousel paper and colored them with watercolors. I tucked in Fall Leaves wood veneer, colored with Nuvo Glitter Markers, in the clusters of flowers:

 
I decided to frame my photos with 2 of the Heart Doodle Frames, colored with a Nuvo Glitter Marker. I added a puffy sticker bow to one of the frames and tucked in a few puffy hearts as well:

 

For my title, I used the Families Are Forever chipboard piece. I used 2 different colors of the Nuvo Glitter Markers on this:

 
I tucked in another Fall Leaves wood veneer at the bottom of the layout. This leaf reminded me of a heart, so I decided to use it that way:

 

This layout was so fun to create and I love how it turned out!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!