Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Blueberries

Hey there!
I am back to share another layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.
We planted blueberry bushes several years ago and the last 4 years have been getting quite a few! So I had to create this layout:
I  used the Blueberries chipboard piece on this page.



 I used all of the pieces and used a variety of mists to color them. Behind my photos, I added paper from Paige Evans (blue) and Maggie Holmes (purple):

 
I added a bunch of the blueberries to the right of the photos. I added a fussy cut mason jar and the "Goodbye city life" sticker from Studio Calico. I also added a JilliBean Soup sticker word. I fussy cut the "Berries" letters from a Studio Calico paper:

 
I added more berries to the bottom left side of my photos:

 
I fussy cut the letters of "Fresh" "Yummy" and "Blue" from one of the Studio Calico papers as well. I added a Basic Grey tag sticker, JilliBean Soup word sticker (Garden Fresh) and an October Afternoon label with the word "harvest", which is an old Chatterbox rub-on:

 

I added some more stickers, labels and my journaling under my title:



I used lots of stash for this layout and made it look new again by adding some chipboard and fussy cutting.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!