Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sympathy Cards

Hey there!
I am back to share a few simple and fast sympathy cards with you that I created for ScraPerfect.
 I used the Best Glue Ever to put these cards together:


I created 2 cards:
I used a white card base and added a piece of colored cardstock slightly smaller than the base. Next I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the cardstock. I added Distressed Oxide Inks and a bit of water to a piece of plastic packaging and smooshed it to the white cardstock. I did this with 2 different colors. Once it was dry, I adhered the layers together using the Best Glue Ever. I diecut the sentiment from the same cardstock and used the Best Glue Ever to adhere that as well.


Finally I added a small Paper House puffy sticker.
Here are the cards individually:



I love how fast and simple these were to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!