Friday, November 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments November Challenge

Hi there friends!
I can't believe it is November already! Where is this year going?!
The November challenge is up at Creative Embellishments and Nicole has a gift certificate for one person who plays along.
I used some sunset photos across the lake from our camping trip over Labor Day. The trees were just starting to turn colors on the other side of the lake. Here is my take on the challenge:


My background turned out completely different than what I had in mind. I started out with just a bit around the larger photo and kept going, LOL! I love how it turned out!
I used the Paradise chipboard piece and colored it with Lindy's mists. I added a few leave pieces from the Fall Leaves wood veneers. I colored them with Lindy's mist:


I used a frame from the Autumn Frame Set and colored it with Lindy's mists as well. I added a few fussy cut flowers:


The word "Grateful" came from the Autumn Sentiments set. I added a few Thicker dots:


I also added a few wood veneer Acorns around the larger photo:


I added a few fussy cut butterflies and a Heart  colored with the Lindy's Mists as well:


Here is the moodboard and the challenge is to use wood on your project:


I was inspired by the upper left photo in the mood board, the browns and the words "grateful" and "blessed".
Hope you find some time this month to play along with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!