Friday, November 15, 2019

CSI Case File #301

Hey friends!
It's November 1st already! That means time for a new case file at CSI. I was inspired by the colors and used JilliBean Soup Mushroom Medley for this layout:


When I saw the testimony topic, I immediately thought of this frame from JilliBean Soup, I think they call it a placemat if I remember right. I decided to make this the focal of my layout (besides my photo) and place the title there. I added lots of diecuts to the top and a few on the left side of it. I used some old red rub-ons for the word "these". I used a few old alphas for the rest of my title. The "3" is from Bella Blvd, I think. The "make" is Making Memories and the "me" is Authentique:


Here are a lot more fun diecuts, some I popped up on foam to add some dimension. I added a Tim Holtz sticker here as well:


I used alphas from JilliBean Soup for the word "family" and added the diecut word 'adventure" as my sub title. I popped up a few diecut clouds:


Here is the case file:


This was such a fun and whimsical layout to create!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!