Wednesday, November 13, 2019

A Foiled Sentiment

Hey there friends!
I'm back to share a fun technique with you- foiling chipboard!
I used Fancy Pants Cottage Christmas for this fun Christmas card:




I added the Best Glue Ever to the front of the words using the No Clog Writing Cap attached:


I spread the glue around using a paintbrush and let it dry until it was clear. The glue is still tacky:


Place the Transfer Foil sheet on top of the glue, foil side up. Rub with your finger. You can usually see the shape underneath:


Here's the outcome! I love it! So sparkly and perfect for a Christmas card!


I usually run the Perfect Crafting Pouch over both sides of the chipboard to remove and sticky residue the glue has left behind:


I adhere the sentiment to my card by using a few dots of the Best Glue Ever:


The Best Glue Ever is also my favorite for adhering diecuts popped up on craft foam to my projects:


Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!