Saturday, November 23, 2019

Munich

Hello again!
Today I am sharing a layout created for Sketches In Thyme. I used the September Hip Kit Club kit for this travel page of us in Munich. My son picked out a restaurant he wanted to go to within walking distance from the hotel he said, well it ended up being a long ways. I have lots of journaling on this layout to tell the story:


I hand cut the pennants under the photos and title. I added stamped hearts and enamel dots:


I added a layered embellie, more enamel dots, and some fussy cut flowers:


I fussy cut the small words for my title and used the iridescent Thickers for the rest:


I love how this layout came out!

Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!