Friday, November 1, 2019

You Got This!

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for case file # 300 at CSI.
I was inspired by the colors and desk. I used lots of stash for this page:


The blue paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle. I added a sticker from Heidi Swapp (gold), Echo park (pencil, smile, for real and Tuesday. The white flair with gold stars is from Creative Embellishments:


I added a wood veneer from Evalicious and colored it with Gelatos. I added more stickers here from Heidi Swapp and Echo park. I fussy cut the hearts from one of the Echo park patterned papers. The mason jars were fussy cut from a JilliBean paper:


The orange and pink papers are from Allison Kreft. I placed my photo on black cardstock punched with a notebook border punch:


Here is the case file:

Hope you will join in the fun and play along with us! They are always lots of wonderful prizes up for grabs!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!