Thursday, November 28, 2019

Together

Hey there friends!
 Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you enjoy lots of family time today!
I am  back to share another layout with you using some fun Creative Embellishment chipboard. This layout is of Sierra and her boyfriend Robin in Marburg, Germany last summer:



 I backed a cutfile from the Silhouette store with patterned papers from the August and September Hip Kit Club kits. Then I machine stitched around the outer edges of it. I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine and misted 4 of the roses from Rose Set 1, I had 2 sets. I used Lindy's mist to color some of the leaves from the Rose Leaves:

 

I created a frame from the roses and leaves under my photo. I used the together piece as my title and added some colored dots from the kit as well:

 

I added a heart puffy sticker from the kit on the photo. I also added some Heidi Swapp and Simple Stories stickers. Here's a closer look at it the frame I created:

 

 I just love how this page came out and I love my frame around the photo! Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!