Wednesday, November 27, 2019

How To Jazz Up A Diecut

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a fun way to jazz up your diecuts. 
Gather your supplies:
I used the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached, Foil Transfer Sheets in gold, silver and red and a premade diecut from Fancy Pants:


I added the Best Glue Ever to the ornaments on the tree. I then took a paintbrush and spread it out evenly. Notice the glue is white:


I let it dry for about 10 minutes while I created the base of my card. Once the glue was clear (this means it is dry, but still tacky) I placed a sheet of the  Transfer Foil over the ornement I wanted that color. I used my finger to rub or burnish it:


Pull the foil sheet off and you have sparkly ornaments:


I fussy cut some of the white border off the tree and my sentiment. 
Here's my card using Fancy pants Cottage Christmas:


I popped the sentiment up with craft foam and love using the Best Glue Ever to adhere it to my card. I never have to worry about it coming off:



Hope this gives you some idea how to add a little sparkle to your diecuts!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!