Thursday, November 14, 2019

Explore

Hey there friends!

I'm back to share a layout with you created for Creative Embellishments. This photo of Sierra and I was taken while we were on vacation in Germany this summer:

 

I added water color to my background and then fussy cut a bunch of flowers from the September Hip Kit Club kit. I added both bird cages from the Bird Cage Set 2. I colored them with Lindy's mists. I added a fussy cut flower and a word phrase on top of each one:

 


For my title, I used the word "Explore" from the Adventure Word Set. I colored this with Lindy's mists as well:

 
I love how this layout came out! Hope you will grab your scissors, do some fussy cutting and add some chipboard from CE! Enjoy your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!