Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Too Cute To Spook

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI case file #298. I used Fancy Pants Spellbound and MME Lost & Found Halloween collections for this layout:


I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. I added a few layers of paper under my photo along with a glittery spider web from my stash. I used DCWV sequins and spider diecuts and then added the "too cute to spook" layered embellie from MAMBI:


I heat embossed 2 Creative Embellishment fairies and added them to my layout:


The "boo", moon and bats embellie is from MAMBI:


I added a few embellies from MME. I used a punch to make the striped scalloped border. I added a few more sequins here along with a dangling spider:


Here's the case file:


I had a blast using these items from my stash and it sure feels good to use them!
Hope you will play along with us, there are some wonderful prizes up for grabs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!