Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Wild Boys

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout created for CSI. I used Fancy Pants Be Different along with some October Afternoon stash for this page:


I fussy cut the monsters from the Be Different collection. The blue paper is from October Afternoon Rocket Man:


Here are a few more fussy cut monsters. I also fussy cut the word "Boys" from one of the papers. I added a few star buttons and the "POW" diecut. I used a piece of corrugated paper that came with this Fancy pants collection. I love the texture it adds:


I fussy cut the word "Wild" from one of the papers as well. I added the diecut balloons and "monsters rule":


I fussy cut the title from the papers too and added some stitching. I added a few stickers:


Here's the case file:


I had so much fun creating this layout and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!