Monday, October 14, 2019

Beautiful You!

Hello again!
I have a layout to share that I created for Creative Inspiration using the sketch that was posted yesterday. I used JilliBean Soup You Make Miso happy for this layout and a photo of Sierra in marburg, Germany:


I fussy cut the "happy little moments" and flowers out of patterned papers from the collection:


I used the foam word "Beautiful" as part of my title and then fussy cut the word "you". I also fussy cut the word "joy" and these flowers. I added some mist spatters, hearts and stamping:


Head on over to the board and check out Bev's sketches and play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!