Sunday, December 15, 2019

A Christmas Layout

Hey friends!
Happy Monday! I just have to get through this week and then I am off until the new year! I am so excited to have some more me time!
I played along with the PinkFresh Studio December challenge over the weekend. I used Holiday Vibes and Sunshine Liquid Watercolor. This was the first time I used the watercolors, I am in love and need more! Here's my page:


I added strips of papers behind my photo and then matted my photo on a few papers. I popped it up with craft foam to give some dimension. For embellishments, I used the Puffy Stickers and Ephemera Pack with Gold Foil. I also added a few fussy cut circles and poinsettias. 

Here's the challenge:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Love the stitching and the torn edges! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio December Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!