Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Holly Jolly

Hey there friends!

Today I am here to share a layout with you using a fun Christmas shaker from Creative Embellishments! I used the December 2018 Hip Kit Club Kit for this fun holiday page:


 

We hosted a Christmas party for our friends a few years ago and played this fun  candy cane game. I used 5 photos and grouped them together and added some diecuts around them.

 
I colored the Xmas Shaker with Lindy's mist and added some glitter shapes in red, green and gold inside the shaker. I added a diecut gift on top:

 

Here's another look at the shaker:

 

Have you tried any of the shakers in the store? There are so many to choose from! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!