Sunday, December 8, 2019

Brrr!

Hey there!
I have a new layout for CSI to share with you. I used cold case file #305. This is a challenge to use your stash. I used lots of stash on this layout:


I added a few layers of paper behind my photos and then popped them up with foam:


I fussy cut the houses, birds and "lots and lots of snow" from papers. I added a few diecut mushrooms:


For my title, I did some more fussy cutting. I added some stitching and old Provo Craft rub-ons:


I added gesso and mists to my background. I created a cluster of embellies in the upper right corner:


Here is the glimpse of the case file, to see more, visit the CSI blog or Facebook group:


This was such a fun page to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!