Sunday, December 15, 2019

Holiday Fun

Hey friends!
Today I have a layout to share for CSI case file #304 using lots of stash.


I added mists to my white cardstock background and then stamped with black Stazon ink and  Creative Embellishment's Distressed Text Stamp :


I added some ribbons and torn paper under my photo and added some stitching. I added some rub-ons, Simple Stories stickers and some old puffy stickers from my stash.  I placed a few ornaments up in the right corner:


I added a holly and berry die cut popped up with foam. I also added more rub-ons and stickers along with a poinsettia:


Here's the case file. Check out more details of it on the CSI blog or Facebook page.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!