Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Joy

Hey there! Merry Christmas!
I am popping in real quick today to share a Christmas layout with you.
Have you seen all the shakers in the Creative Embellishments store? There are so many to choose from! I used the November Hip Kit Club kit:


 

I used the Joy Shaker for my title. I colored it with Lindy's mists and filled it with some beads and sequins from Buttons Galore & More. I added a fussy cut tree on top of it and a few word phrase stickers around it:

 
I colored the Christmas Holly Wreath with Lindy's mists and used it to frame the photo of my Sierra and I:

 

This wreath is just gorgeous! Here's a close up:

 

This was such a fun and happy layout to create! I love the shakers, they add so much to a layout! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!