Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Cards for ScraPerfect

Hey there!
I am back to share some simple Christmas cards with you using ScraPerfect products and scraps of paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Tis The Season collection:



I used the green patterned paper on both cards and then added scraps and machine stitched them together. 
I used the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap attached to add dots of glue to the snowflake diecuts:


To add dimension to my cards, I add craft foam to the back of my sentiments. I use the Best Glue Ever to adhere it to my card: 


I place a dot of the Best Glue Ever to the center of the snowflake diecuts:


Then place an enamel dot on top of the glue using the Embellie Gellie. This tool makes placing small embellishments really easy:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!