Thursday, January 16, 2020

Grateful

Hey there Friends!
I am back  today to share a fun, landscaped layout I created using some chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments. I started this page using the negative piece of a cut file:

 

I backed the cut file with a brown patterned paper from Simple Stories Happy trails. I used Lindy's and Mister Huey's mists to color the Tall Trees and placed them on my background:

 
I added watercolor to the background. I used my sewing machine to add in a few clouds. I added one of the Birds and used a Tim Holtz Distress Ink to color it:

 
I used the picnic table from the Camping Set and colored it with the Distress ink as well. I added the racoon and camper stickers from the Simple Stories collection:

 
I added a few layers of patterned paper under my photo, added some fussy cut flowers around it and layered in a few stickers. For the title, I used the word "Grateful" from the Thankful Word Set. I used mists to color it:

 
I just love how this layout came out! And I love all the fun chipboard pieces!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!