Wednesday, January 8, 2020

CSI Cold Case

Hey there friends!
I am sharing a layout created for CSI's January cold case challenge, #308. This challenge is all about using your stash!
I used old Dear Lizzy (the orange paper is Webster's Pages) for this fun page along with watercolors and mists:


I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut it on my Cameo using white cardstock. I backed them with a rainbow of patterned papers and added an acrylic heart from Elle's Studios overlapping it. I also added a few puffy stickers from Dear Lizzie:


I tucked in some pom-pom ribbon below my photo and in the crock of the middle hear. I added a few Heidi Swapp word phrases and my journaling. To create my title, I used old alpha stickers:


I fussy cut the mason jar and the "good times" card. I added an acrylic hash tag from  Heidi Swapp:


Here is the case file:


To more details, visit the CSI Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!