Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Travel

Hello again!
Today I am sharing another travel page using Fancy Pants As You Wish , a sketch by Rochelle Spears and combined it with Stacy's bingo challenge. Here's what I came up with:


I hand cut a circle and then added hand stitching around it. I used a few strips of patterned papers and then added some machine stitching. I added a few diecuts:


I used a few different alphas from my stash and stitched through the larger one. I fussy cut the flowers and popped then up with foam to add some dimension. I used a few frames behind my photos:


Here is the sketch:


For Stacy's bingo challenge, I used cardstock, circle and a punch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!