Monday, January 20, 2020

Family Time

Hey friends!
Happy Monday! We have the day off of school so I am playing in my scrappy room!
I used some old Lily Bee Designs and the January sketch at Scrap Our Stash for this layout of Sierra, Greg and I in front of the big tree in Walmart:


For my title, I used a gold Thickers word along with the November 2018 alphas that came in the Hip Kit Club kit:


I traced a few circles, cut them out and then added machine stitching in white. I added faux stitching in back around the outside of the patterned paper to make the layout "pop":


Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. What a pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout. Love all the stitching and that is a cool title under the circle at the top. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous take on the sketch - love your title! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us and SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page - LOVE IT!! --Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!