Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Snow Storm

Hey there friends! Happy New Year!
It's the first of the month, that means a design team reveal for the challenge at Creative Embellishments. I am so excited to be staying on the design team for 2020! I love working with Nicolle and this talented team!
Now onto my layout:
 I was inspired by the snow and pine trees and came up with this winter page:


 On the background, I used the Fairy Dust Stencil and put light modeling paste through it. Once it was dry, I added watered down mist. I let it dry again and then added some machine stitching. I took 3 of the Large Snowflakes, added Gesso and let them dry. Then I heat embossed them in silver. I cut one in half and added the halves to the right side and bottom of my layout:


 The other two, I placed some tangled thread under. I added a Distressed Snowflakes Flair to the one to the right of my photo:


 I heat embossed the words from the Snow Pretty Word Set and added some above and below my photo:


 For my title, I used "Snow Storm" from the Blizzard Word Set. I heat embossed this as well:


To finish off the layout, I added some stickers. I added the modeling paste, stitching, paper tearing and distressing for lots of texture. I am looking forward to seeing your take on the challenge and may you have a healthy 2020!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!