Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Eighteen

Hello!
I have a layout to share with you today. This layout was created for CSI case file #306. I used October Afternoon Cakewalk for this layout about Austin's 18th birthday:


I created the cake from patterned papers and then added hand stitching around it:



I used multicolored alphas from the collection for my title and then machine stitched through it. I added a few die cuts. I used black scalloped washi tape for the plate:


I popped up my photos using craft foam. I added the candle stickers and a few more die cuts:


Here is the case file. Visit the CSI Facebook page to see the clues for it:


I had a blast creating this page!
Thanks for stopping by and happy new year!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!