Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hey there friends!
Hope you had a wonderful New Years!
I am back today to share a New Year's layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. I used a photo of Greg, Sierra and a few friends we celebrated with last year for this fun page:

 
I used texture paste through the Twinkle Star Stencil to create my background. Then I added a few different colors of Lindy's Magical Shakers with water. I love the bright colors! Once that was dry, I used one of the Halftone Circle Stamps with black ink. I used a variety of mists to color my title, Happy New Year:

 
I used the 2019 chipboard piece and cut it in half.I put half on the left side of the photo and half on the right. I colored it with mists as well:

 
I used the words "fresh" and "start" from the New Years Word Set and colored them with mists. I stamped the flowers, berries and leaves and fussy cut them:

 

 I added bling to the center of some of the flowers. Finally, I finished up the layout with some stickers, enamel dots and spatters of gold mist:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a healthy and happy 2020!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!