Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Birthday Bash

Hey friends!
It's the first of the month, that means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments. I was inspired by the colors and birthday theme and created this page of Sierra:


I used Echo Park Birthday Boy for this page. I tore the strip of patterned paper and added it to the middle of the white cardstock. Then I stitched on both sides. I added some watercolor spatters. I added a few layers of patterned paper under my photo. I added balloons from the Balloons Set 2 and colored them with Gelatos: 


For my title, I used the Birthday Bash from the Birthday Word Set and colored them with Gelatos as well. I fussy cut the blue crown from a circle sticker:


I added a few phrases the the cut apart sheet and popped one up with craft foam to add some dimension. I fussy cut the banners from one of the papers and stitched them on:


This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!