Wednesday, July 15, 2020

USA

Hey there friends!
Hope you had a great 4th! I was inspired by the colors and flag in case file #325 at CSI and created a 4th of July page using a photo of Greg and I from last year:


I used Simple Stories Sea To Shining Sea for this page. I fussy cut the "USA"  and anchor from patterned paper and placed my photo in between. I added some Mirror Acrylic Stars from Creative Embellishments:


I fussy cut the bike and arrow. I added blue brads, red sequins and while beads:


I fussy cut the "Original summer memories" and added the "America" chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments. I added some ribbon and flowers under it:


I added some stickers. I loved the tugboats and the cute crab:


Go check out the case files for this month, we would love to have you play along with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!