Thursday, July 16, 2020

Quarantine

Hey there! Lisa back to share a layout with you using some of the new pandemic chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments along with a cut file from Paige Evans and Bella Blvd. stash:

 

I backed the letters of the cut file with different patterned papers from Bella Blvd. I tucked my photo partially under the cut file and added layers under it. For my title, I used the Flatten The Curve chipboard piece which I colored with a Lindy's mist:

 
I added a few Pandemic Hashtags to the bottom left of my page. These were colored with the same Lindy's mist. I tucked in a few fussy cut houses:

 
I used all 3 chipboard pieces from Virus. I added Gesso and then a combination of Heidi Swapp and Recollections mists:

 
I added the third Virus and Pandemic Hashtag to the top of my page:

 
I love all these pandemic chipboard pieces! They make it so easy to document this difficult time. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!