Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Birthday Girl

Hey there!
Have you seen the CSI case files this month? If not, go take a peek and play along with us. This layout was created for cold case file #326.
I used some 2018 Hip Kit Club kits for this layout of Sierra on her birthday:


I fussy cut lemons from Maggie Holmes Flourish and Pink Paislee Pick Me Up papers. I tucked in a Maggie Holmes rosette, a Lilybee Design label and some punched butterflies:


I used an old resin frame from my stash and backed it with the yellow honeycomb paper from Lilybee. I added some Maggie Holmes Flourish bottle stickers:


The banner is from Lilybee. I added a punched butterfly with some stitching through it. I used some gold alphas from one of the kits for my title:


In this cluster of lemons, I added a lonely yellow stick pin from my stash:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!