Thursday, July 23, 2020

22nd Birthday

Hey Friends,
I am sharing a birthday layout using a sketch from Sketches In Thyme and October Afternoon's Cakewalk collection. Remember that one, it's an oldie but goodie! One of my favorite OA lines!


I fussy cut that banner from one of the papers and then stitched it.
I fussy cut the packages from the papers and popped them up with foam dots to add some dimension:


I fussy cut this from one of the cards and popped them up with foam. Aren't those animals adorable? I added a few musical notes from the sticker sheet:


I used alphas from the collection for the word "birthday" and then used some orange Thickers for the number. I added a card on each side of the photo. Then added some stitching and a few die cuts:


Here is the sketch by Shaun Lahr:


I love using my stash and making it look like new!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!