Saturday, August 1, 2020

Explore Europe

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing a travel layout I created for CSI using case file #327 and stash items. I was inspired by the colors and travel theme:


I used Fancy Pants As You Wish  and Simple Stories mostly for this page. I added strips of papers down the left side of my page. All but the black is FP. The black is Simple Stories DIY I think.  The diecut card and frame are from Fancy Pants. I fussy cut the green circle and airplane from an old Deja Views paper. I added the white clear sticker from Simple Stories:


Here I added a fussy cut red  circle from Simple Stories, the & diecut is from Fancy Pants. I fussy cut the suitcases from the old Deja Views paper. I added some cork chevrons from Spiegelmom Scraps. I fussy cut the word "explore" from one of the FP papers from another collection. I added some alpha stickers to finish off my title:


Here I added more cork chevrons, a fussy cut suitcase and a sticker from Fancy Pants:


It feels so good to use stash! I probably have enough stash to use for a year, LOL! How is your stash?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!