Saturday, August 8, 2020

Cold Case #329

Hey there creative friends!
Today I am sharing a page created for CSI using cold case #329. This is a stash busting case file. I used some Echo Park stash for this page along with a cut file from Silhouette. The scene reminded me of camping, so that is what I went with for this page:



I backed the cut file with different papers from the Everyday Eclectic and So Happy collections. I fussy cut the balloons from one of the papers:


I backed my photo with a few different patterned papers and popped it up with craft foam. I fussy cut the camper from a Jillibean Soup paper. I fussy cut the flowers from the Echo Park papers:


I added some fussy cut clouds and watercolors:


I hope I have inspired you to dig out those old collections and make them new again!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!