Sunday, August 23, 2020

Smile

Hey there!
I am back today to share a layout created for Sketches In Thyme using a sketch by Laura Rumble and the March Hip Kit Club kit and some embellies from my stash:


I created the grid by using teal embroidery floss and had stitching.  I added a few layers of patterned paper, tissue paper and some embellies. I fussy cut the flowers, "Smile" and rainbow. I added a few wood pieces from my stash:


Here I used a Heidi Swapp glitter frame as my base. I added patterned paper, fussy cut flowers, a flair from Fancy Pants, wood embellies and enamel dots:


I machine stitched around this patterned paper, added a wood veneer piece, fussy cut flowers and rainbows:


I found that journaling card in my stash and machine stitched it to patterned paper from the kit. I added some fussy cut flowers, a punched flower and some wood pieces:


Here is the fun sketch :


I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by ad have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!