Saturday, August 15, 2020

Enjoy, Go Relax

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing another layout for CSI. This time I am using case file #328 along with lots of stash! I was inspired by the colors and beach theme.


At the top of my page, I tore the Robin's Nest Sour Apple cardstock and placed a torn strip of Simple Stories dotted paper under it. Then I machine stitched. I added the Amy Tan These Are The Days card.That cute crab sticker,  anchor, journaling card are from Fancy Pants Making Waves. The tag  is from FP Collecting Moments. The flair is from Accent Scrapbooking:


I fussy cut the flip flops from one of the papers in Fancy Pants Summer Sun collection. The flower puffy stickers are from FP Millie & June collection. The labels and arrows are from FP Joy Parade. The large flower is from FP Hello Summer


The chipboard button is from FP Collecting Moments. The large flower is from FP Hello Summer. The title was created using Fancy Pants as well:


I love how I used all stash on this page and made it look new again!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!