Monday, August 17, 2020

Home Is Where I Park It

 Hey there friends!

I am excited to be sharing my first design team project for Richard Garay Designs! I used a variety of their products on this fun camping page:


 The camper and chair are from the Happy Camper Digital Stamp Set. I colored them with watercolor colored pencils. I used Tangy Apple & Rich Cactus Sugar Drops on my background and mixed a little water with them:


I used the Bountiful Trees Stamp Set and stamped a few trees- 2 with Tangy Apple Sugar Cube and 2 with Rich Cactus Sugar Cube. Then I fussy cut all of these.


The title "Home Is Where I Park It" is from the Happy Camper Digital Stamp Set. I backed it with Rich Cherry Cardstock. The "Welcome Home" is from the same set


Here is another camper that was included in the digital set. I also added a few more trees here as well. I backed my photo with Blueberry Card Stock:


I used a frame from the Boho Frames and colored it with the watercolor pencils:


I am loving all of the Richard Garay products and look forward to creating more projects with them!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!