Tuesday, August 11, 2020

All Smiles

Hey there creative friends!
Hope everyone is safe and healthy!
I am sharing a layout with you created for Creative Embellishments.
It's been 4 years since Sierra had her braces taken off, I figured it was finally time to scrap it!

 

The Braces Set was just what I needed to scrap these photos. I used a layer of Gesso and then acrylic paints to color the mouth. For the "braces" I sprayed them with a Mister Huey's mist. I used 3 photos- a before, during, and an after:

 
I used PinkFresh Studios water colors on my background and then added some embellies from my stash. I finished off my layout with some Buttons Galore & More sequins:

 
I used some foam alpha Thickers and Little Birdie Craft flowers. Here's another close up of that braces set:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and that chipboard piece was perfect!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!