Saturday, August 1, 2020

In The Tunnel

Hey friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for the Creative Embellishments August mood board challenge. Besides using CE products, I used bits and pieces from my stash:



I added Gesso to my teal background paper. Then I added some watercolor. To make waves, I used a  wonky scallop cut file from Paper Issues that I cut on my Cameo. I added watercolor to these and then when dry, I stitched them on my page. I added Lindy's mists to the Mermaids. I also added some of the new Mirror Acrylic Blue Star Pieces.


I used The Best Glue Ever and added a thin layer of it tto 2 of the mermaids and then sprinkled it with sequins. I added some Echo Park water bubble stickers and an old Amy Tangerine heart sticker. I added some papers from Echo Park and a gold frame from Crate Paper behind my photo:


I added a few gold stars and some white arrow stickers from Paper House along with some fussy cut fish from an old Echo park paper. Check out all the sparkle those mermaids have:


I added some Lindy's mists to the Tropical Fish as well. I used some old alphs from Echo Park for my title:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!