Thursday, July 9, 2020

Stars & Stripes

Hey everyone!
I am back to share a fun 4th of July page with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.
I used Bella Blvd. All American along with some fun Creative Embellishment goodies.

I used the Star Frame and painted it with acrylic paints as the starting point of this page. I added my photos on top of it with patterned paper behind each one. The "All American" on the right photo, is actually part of the branding strip. It was perfect!



 I used the words "Stars" and "Stripes" from the Independance Day Word Set. I used acrylic paint on them as well. I added in a few of the Mirror Acrylic Silver Star Pieces.

 

This is a closer look at the fun star frame and the title. I used some alpha stickers, stitched through them and then overlapped the "stripes" word:

 

That cute banner is from the Stars & Stripes Banner set. I painted it with the same acrylic paints. Check out those fun Mirror Acrylic Stars, I love them!

 
I hope I have inspired you in some way to start scrapping those 4th of July photos. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!