Wednesday, July 1, 2020

So Good

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for case file #321 at CSI. This layout was inspired by the colors and raindrops in the mood board. The raindrops made me think of this raindrop paper in the Shimelle Little By Little collection, so that was my starting point. Here's my page:


I added water color to my background along with some Heidi Swapp black mist spatters. Finally added some layers of patterned papers and some stitching:


I fussy cut the word "Good" and the journal block from the papers. I used some Thickers for the word "so":


I fussy cut flowers and circles from the papers and added them. I made a nest of thread under the  heart flair. I added in some old black Basic Grey rub-ons.


Check out the mood board and play along with us this month. There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!